1. Panelbase is a division of Dipsticks Research Limited (“DRL”), a company registered in England and Wales, company number 03752827, whose registered office is at: The Mill, Hexham Business Park, Burn Lane, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 3RU.
2. DRL is a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number: Z8203709
3. All visits to this website and the implementation of these Terms shall be governed by English law.
4. All trademarks used on this website belong to DRL or the registered proprietor of such trademarks. All rights relating to such trademarks, copyright, and any other intellectual property rights are reserved for DRL or the organisation contributing the relevant materials.
5. Should a change of ownership or control of DRL, the Panelbase trademark, or this website, occur at any time, all aspects of these Terms, including any rights or agreements pertaining to membership and usage of this website and/or the service delivered by Panelbase, will be automatically transferred to the new controlling entity and will not be dependent upon, nor require prior notification to, nor acceptance from, any user of this website of Panelbase’s services.
6. No permission to copy, reproduce, modify, or download this website (or any part of it) is given other than a single copy for personal use or reference.
7. No permission to copy, reproduce, modify, or download content which appears in any material provided to a user of this website or any surveys provided by DRL, whether as a result of membership of Panelbase or otherwise, is given other than a single copy for personal use or reference. Any reproduction or transmission of website or survey content by whatever means, and irrespective of whether that material is hosted by DRL, or our partners and clients, may result in the instant removal of a Panelbase member account found to be reproducing or transmitting such content.
8. Any information on this website is up-to-date at the time it is posted but is subject to subsequent variation. The information on this website is also intended for general information purposes only. The views and opinions expressed on the website are not necessarily those of DRL. Neither DRL, nor its subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, clients or other associates accept any liability or losses, whether direct or indirect, arising from the use of this website or subsequent engagement in any research opportunities or associated activity resulting from membership of Panelbase.
9. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, no guarantee is given and DRL accepts no responsibility or liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within the website, which is provided on an "as is" basis. DRL shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of your use of this website.
10. DRL makes no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, regarding the availability of this website or any services associated with it, nor regarding any outcomes or experiences expected by a user of this website.
11. Any third-party software which may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party (whether referred to on, or linked to, this website) is the responsibility of that party and not of DRL who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses, or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
12. Where this website is hypertext linked to any website operated by any third party, DRL accepts no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content on such website. Any mention of products or companies should not be understood by you as being an endorsement of, or a statement of affiliation with, any such products or companies.
13. Where financial rewards are paid to Panelbase members and such rewards may be subject to taxation, all costs and administration relating to such taxation is the sole responsibility of the registered Panelbase member who receives such rewards. Acceptance of these Terms, and continued participation in research surveys for which rewards are paid to the registered Panelbase member, constitutes acceptance of all taxation liabilities on the part of the registered Panelbase member. As such, DRL will not be held liable for any taxation, or related administrative costs, resultant from the payment of rewards to Panelbase members.
14. Any rewards earned as a result of being a member of Panelbase, whether they be earned as a result of taking part in research tasks, administered as prizes, or however so earned, shall not be transferrable to any 3rd-party and will only be payable to the registered Panelbase member.
15. Any withdrawals of rewards accrued by a Panelbase member will be via the methods made available within this website, and subject to the reward balance being above the published redemption threshold. Both the withdrawal methods and the redemption threshold may be subject to change without prior notification. No other means of withdrawal, other than those detailed within this website, will be offered.
16. The integrity of Panelbase and the data that we collect is underpinned by the honesty of all users of this website and the information they provide within their Panelbase accounts and in response to survey questions presented to them. Any member who deliberately provides false information, for whatever reason, will have their Panelbase account terminated immediately. All rewards associated with such accounts, whether already accrued or pending award, are automatically forfeited at the point that those accounts are terminated. Similarly, any withdrawal requests that are yet to be processed will be cancelled and those rewards forfeited at the point that the Panelbase account is terminated.
17. The creation of multiple Panelbase accounts, whether as an attempt to defraud DRL or otherwise, or by providing inaccurate information in order to earn additional rewards, will result in the termination of all accounts associated with such activity. Any attempt to create a Panelbase account using data pertaining to a 3rd party, irrespective of the relationship with or consent obtained from that 3rd party, will result in the termination of all accounts associated with such activity. We will also engage, at our discretion, measures to prevent further access to Panelbase by any individuals found to be contravening these Terms.
18. We reserve the right to retain data pertaining to; partial registrations, deactivated or unsubscribed member accounts and all associated website and survey activity for the purpose of protecting Panelbase and to prevent potentially fraudulent activity. All such storage of data will adhere to the Data Protection Act (“DPA”), the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and all other prevailing UK law at all times. More information pertaining to data retention can be found in our Privacy Statement.
19. Where a Panelbase member has been inactive for a period of 12 months, their outstanding account balance (including sign-up bonus, survey rewards, referral commissions, goodwill payments or prize draw winnings) will be automatically and irreversibly forfeited. Subsequent re-engagement with any member who has been inactive for a period of 12 months or more will not result in re-instatement of any previously forfeited rewards. Inactivity is defined as: no response to any survey invitations sent, irrespective of method (email, SMS, via this website or any other method) and no record of successful login to the member’s account via this website.
20. Membership of Panelbase, use of this website or any other technology used to interact with Panelbase systems, is governed by these Terms, which are publicly accessible on this website and which are also explicitly accepted at the point of registering a new account with Panelbase. Continued membership of Panelbase reflects continued acceptance of the prevailing Terms at all times. Should a Panelbase member no longer accept and agree to these Terms, they are required to unsubscribe their Panelbase account using the unsubscribe mechanism provided via the website or using the link in the footer of any Panelbase communication sent to them at their registered email address.
21. We may need to change these Terms from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Any material changes to these Terms will be posted on this website.