Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 2nd June 2015
- All visits to this website shall be governed by English law.
- No permission to copy, reproduce, modify, or download this website (or any part of it) is given other than a single copy for personal use or reference.
- No permission to copy, reproduce, modify, or download content which appears in any online survey other than a single copy for personal use or reference in order to complete said survey. Any reproduction or transmission of survey content, whether hosted by Dipsticks Research Limited (or our partners and clients), may result in the instant removal of a Panelbase member account.
- All trademarks used on this website belong to Dipsticks Research Limited (the operator and owner of panelbase.net) or the registered proprietor of such trademarks. All rights relating to such trademarks, copyright, and any other intellectual property rights are reserved for Dipsticks Research Limited or the organisation contributing the relevant materials.
- Any information on this website is up-to-date at the time it is posted but is subject to subsequent variation without notice. The information on this website is also intended for general information purposes only. The views and opinions expressed on the website are not necessarily those of Dipsticks Research Limited.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, no guarantee is given and Dipsticks Research Limited accepts no responsibility or liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within the website, which is provided on an "as is" basis. Dipsticks Research Limited shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of your use of this website.
- Any third-party software which may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party (whether referred to on or linked to this website) is the responsibility of that party and not of Dipsticks Research Limited who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses, or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
- Where this website is hypertext linked to any website operated by any third party, Dipsticks Research Limited accepts no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content on such website. Any mention of products or companies should not be understood by you as being an endorsement of, or a statement of affiliation with, any such products or companies.
- The integrity of panelbase.net and the market research data that we collect is underpinned by the honesty of all registered panelbase.net members, the information they provide within their accounts and also their responses to survey questions. Any member who deliberately provides false information, for whatever reason, will have their panelbase.net account terminated immediately. All rewards associated with such accounts are automatically forfeited at the point that those accounts are removed.
- Any attempts to defraud panelbase.net via the creation of duplicate accounts, or by providing inaccurate information in order to earn additional rewards, will result in the termination of all accounts associated with such activity. We will also engage, at our discretion, measures to prevent further access to panelbase.net by any individuals found to be contravening these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to retain data pertaining to; partial registrations, deactivated or unsubscribed member accounts and all associated website and survey activity for the purpose of protecting panelbase.net and to prevent potentially fraudulent activity. All such storage of data will adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other prevailing UK law at all times.
- Where a Panelbase member has been inactive for a period of 24 months, their accrued survey rewards will be automatically and irreversibly forfeited. Subsequent re-engagement with any member who has been inactive for a period of 24 months or more will not include re-instatement of any forfeited rewards. Inactivity is defined as: no response to any survey invitations sent irrespective of method (email, SMS, via the panelbase.net website or any other method) and no record of successful login to the member’s account via the panelbase.net website.
© 2005 - 2017 panelbase.net. All rights reserved. panelbase.net is a division of Dipsticks Research Ltd.